LOVE FESTIVAL SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
We are currently accepting one act plays, to be videotaped or performed on stage for our LOVE FESTIVAL, currently scheduled for February, 2022, to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
The deadline to submit is noon Eastern Standard Time on 10/1/2021.
Email submissions along with phone contact information to: BREAKALEG.PLAYS@GMAIL.COM.
By submitting your play, you agree that if chosen as part of this series, you permit your work to be performed live and/or videotaped and distributed online, including but not limited to the Break A Leg Productions website, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram accounts, in perpetuity, without compensation. You also agree that Break A Leg Productions is solely responsible for casting.
Please submit plays that meet the following guidelines:
- Romantic Comedies or Love themed short plays told within 5 pages;
- Maximum of 2 characters of any race or identity that serves the story – Open to all and any combination.
- Strongly seeking stories involving seniors.
- Must be a One Act Play with a beginning, middle, and an end.
- Please set the dramatic action in one common location or black box theatre in accordance with current CDC guidelines.
- These plays may be filmed, performed live, or both. Please keep that in mind and let it inspire your creativity.
- Limited costume and props are preferred.