Become A Part of Break A Leg’s Creative Team!
Assistant to the Artistic Director (Paid Position)
BREAK A LEG PRODUCTIONS,a 501c3 theatre company, is seeking an organized, detail-oriented, self starting individual to work as a Part Time Assistant to the Artistic Director.
The Assistant plays a vital role within the Company in all aspects. This is a paid position with flexible hours which requires proficiency in MS Office, Constant Contact, WordPress, Excel, social media skills, postcard design via Vistaprint, and program design using Microsoft Word.
Position pays $20 per hour with a guaranteed minimum of 10 hours per month. It will be more hours in months when the company is doing a staged reading or production. For any further discussion on hours and pay please apply and discuss with Artistic Director.
- Communicate via email company agenda, meeting and performance information with company members
- Attend monthly company meeting
- Creating lists, labels, mail merges for mailings and financial appeal direct mail.
- Design postcards, programs and other performance and promotional materials using Microsoft Word/Vistaprint.
- Do eblasts (Constant Contact) for performances.
- Assist in updating and maintaining website (WordPress) and social media including FB, IG, Twitter.
- Book rehearsal and performance space
- Serve as on site house manager for all BAL productions.
Candidates must also possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
If you do not have Constant Contact, WordPress and program/postcard design capabilities, please do not apply.