BREAK A LEG PRODUCTIONS, A 501C3 theatre company (balproductions.org) is seeking an organized, detail-oriented, self-starting individual to work as a Part Time Assistant to the Artistic Director. This is an opportunity to become part of BAL’s Creative Team!
- Attending Company, Literary Committee and Board Meetings to take minutes and participate.
- Email communication to company members as needed including but not limited to all meetings, performances, rehearsals, and other necessary information including meeting agenda, date, time, location, etc.
- Creating lists, labels, mail mergers for direct mailings and financial appeal letter.
- Design for postcards, programs and other performance and promotional materials using MicroSoft Word/Vistaprint.
- Designing and sending blasts (Constant Contact) for performances, video releases, and other company announcements.
- Assist in updating website (WordPress) and social media including FB, IG, Twitter.
- Book rehearsal and performance spaces.
- Serve as on-site House Manager for all BAL performances.
Please send a cover letter, business resume, professional website/social media links and references to: Teri Black, Artistic Director email@example.com